Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sources say Munchak wants VY


Sources say Munchak wants VY

In my last article, I wrote that Titans coach Mike Munchak believed that new offensive coordinator Chris Palmer could have made a difference in the development of Vince Young.

Munchak has declined to say if he was trying to persuade owner Bud Adams to reverse his previous decision and keep Young on the roster, but sources have told me Munchak is doing exactly that.

These sources have also informed me that Adams is now leaning that way and there is a better than 50-50 chance that Adams will go along with Munchak's request.

Stay tuned to The Titans Insider for further developments.

Vin

3 comments:

  1. So the team is backtracking in regard to Vincey? Lovely.
    Why haven't I heard of this Titans Insider before now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coach Munchak lobbied upper management hard on this. Mr. Adams was always on board with bringing Young back.
    To answer your second question, I was unable to blog my insight within the prior head coaching situation.
    Vin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might want to look into the legal ramifications of making up quotes (which you clearly did in this article). I will be sending a link to this post to the Titans' legal team.

    ReplyDelete